- I own nothing other than my words.
- This is a semi-original character based off the very little information given in Norse lore.
- This is an independent, multiverse rp blog.
- I am not Gerard Butler or a horse, in case you were wondering.
- Will rp with anyone, canon & OC.
- Will do all ships; but it doesn’t have to be the only focus of rp.
I. NO godmodding. Even if you’re a god. Discuss things with me first.
II. NO pestering for replies. I don’t like it. Remind me nicely or die. That said you are free to submit reminders every once in a while but if you are rude about it I will write you off. I’m here to have fun, not to work deadlines with Bloomsbury.
III. NO real life drama and NO lack of respect. And that means attacking the writer over something my character has said/done, my characterisation and the fact that I may I take aeons to reply or favour some rpers over others. If you don’t like it, please don’t follow me. That being said I appreciate and welcome constructive criticism about my roleplaying/writing skills; I won’t turn you away if you need me for comfort/advice and I will lend a friendly ear.
IV. Please use decent grammar and make it clear when you are
a) speaking OOC
b) writing dialogue/actions.
by means of markers.